Hi againn!
Just back from schoool :D We have hardly any hwk :D:D We just have to read a bit of our novel for english: Northern Lights. Is it just me or is that book really bad??
So tonight im gonna have to practice dancing or something as I am going to Warrenpoint to dance on Tursday (woo!! I miss double french!! woop woop!!) and I have to do my set dance which I am DEAD for. I do not know it AT ALL. I am dooooomed!
Oh well! At least I miss double French! :D
I have such a bad cold at the mo. it TOTALLY sucks.
I have:
Sore head
Blocked up and runny nose
Sore tummy :(
... and the list goes on. You probably didn't want to know all that but it feels better now to let it all out!!
I have a MAJOR dilema!! I've been invited to a party by *someone* and I SOOOOO do not want to go. And I have to think of an excuse to not go! As I have not got this someone a present AND I have nothing to wear. AND my mum and dad are going out somewhere so i cant even get a lift over! So it is a MAJOR dilema.
Oh well!
I am so bored now! You know, when I was reading the TWilight books, I was reading non-stop! Now I really need a reeealy big fat book to get stuck into! I have nothing now but I will prob read the twilight books AGAIN! hehe :)
As I'm writing (well typing) this, I'm listening to my iPod! I have an iPod touch, the cooooolest thing ever! it sucks, cos all my music was on my old computer and we got a new one (an apple iMac - tis cool tis cool!!!) I had to start my music collection ALL OVER AGAIN. iTunes really does suck sometimes :( So I have 149 songs! I think thats pretty good!
What I'm listening to right now: Love Song by Taylor Swift. It is on repeat!!!! I've only really started listening to Taylor Swift about a week or two ago! The songs I love are:
- Love Song
- Our Song
- Teardops on my guitar
- White Horse
My sister is trying to practice her cello in the same room as the computer. I cam tell you this; It is NOT helping my sore head! And her screaming at cello 'cos she can't play it right!
Wow, this has been a long post!! I'm just really bored!
Oh well, I've got to go now as I can smells spaghetti bolognese!!! Yum yum!!
Tootles!!!!!! xoxox
1 comments:
HIIIIII!!!!!
how cool are we. we have BLOGS.
I love Taylor Swift too! I'm going to get her album (fearless) - it's out this week.
2 of my faves are love story and our song too :P
xo xo
k
Post a Comment