Hey guys!
ok, so i haven't been on in a while: ive been sooo busy! Anyhoo.. Im updating and messing around with widgets and stuff so my blog will be a lot better!
Soo.. i am so bored! Its sunday afternoon - 11:50am. BORED!! I hate sundays soo much! All you do is lie around, eat, do homework, eat and watch crap t.v thats on on sundays! Antique roadshow all the way!!
Anyhoo!!
Did anyone watch comic relief on friday night? They raised ove £54,000,000. Thats over 54 MILLION POUNDS!!! wow. It was brilliant thought, the mamma mia spoof, ricky gervais, catherine tate, and the videos about malaria and aids. They were soo sad and actually bit disturbing! But because it was so sad, we donated £15. Thats enough for 3 childrens lives. I acually felt really good after that cos somewhere out there a child will have a chance to live!
Also, i watched the documeantary about the climbers climbing killimanjaro! They were absoultely amazing and super-inspiring!! Well done to them!
OMG taylor swift's album is out this week! How amzing is it?? I'll be listening to the UK top 40 tonight to seee if shes number 1!! She better be cos she so deserves it!
gotta go, me and my dad are gonna walk my dog up to the shops to get a paper or something!
Tootles!! xoxox
Louise <3
1 comments:
i got taylor s's album last night - louise, get it! it's soo good! I can't stop listening to it!!
Post a Comment