Heyyy!
Easter 2moro! I hope yous have got all your egges stacked up n ready to go!! Going anywhere nice?
I was in river island this morning and i saw these ultra-cool shoes! They were granny runners (u no the wee canvas shoes things?? i call them granny runners :L) They have like dimantes stuck all over the side! :D Super cool - but they were £19.99!! :O
Also...
I was watching the t.v with my dad and we were watching the t.v and there was a documetary type thing and it was about a football game in 1989. It was between Liverpool and Everton. There was a lot of people there and they were all let into the standing area. There was far too many people and everyone was pushing. Because there was so many people - there were a lot of people injured and about 30 people died. They talked to a man and woman who lost their two daughters and they died in the pushing and shoving. It was a complete disaster and as i said - many were injuered and many died. This happened 20 years ago and today is the memorial day.
I had never heard of this story before and i was shocked when i heard it! We should just pray for the families of people who died and hope that this will never happen again!
Tootles!
xxx L xxx
0 comments:
Post a Comment