BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Bored Bored Bored and oh wait... bored =\


Well, its a Saturday afternoon, approx 12:11pm and as you can seee by the title, I am trés trés bored. You know, I always thought that having no homework at the weekends was a good thing, and don't get me wrong, it is, but I actually have nothing to do!!!!! There's no-one on msn, bebo is boring, and so I resorted to coming on to my blog and have a little moan about how bored I am. :L 


Anyway, enough of the negative and on to the positive, its nearly summer!!!! 
Only 4 and a half days of school and then we are freee!! XD Its so close I can almost taste it. (not really) :L 

Also, yesterday my dad got the new iphone! It is soo cool, hes so lucky, but its £35 a month, and its a two year contract, so over two years, you would have spent £840 on a phone. I never really thought about it like that, and now you actually realise how expensive it is! :0 

Listening to: Ashley Tisdale's album Guilty Pleasure, its actually really good, check it  out! 

0 comments: