BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Chase the dream, not the competition

Hey bloggers! 


Like the new look? I figured that my old blog was a bit boring, so I've decided to give it a makeover! It's not quite finished, but most of it's done. I've also promised myself that I am going to post as regularly as I can! 

I've started a new look- new me thing, for going back to school, so here goes: 

  1. Do as much exercise as I can, to get toned muscles. Do sit ups, press ups and cardio exercises every night before bed, no matter how tired I am. 
  2. Keep a meal diary of everything I eat, and try to eat healthily.
  3. DYE MY HAIR BLONDE!
  4. Get my braces off >:( 
  5. Practice my dancing AT LEAST every 2 days or so. 
  6. Play loads of golf, so I can get better at it. 
  7. Try to not be a grump, as my mum believes that I am being cheeky even when i'm not. 
  8. Be nice to all my friends, even if they are annoying me, and try not to fight with them! 
  9. Be nice and TAN when I go back to school XD
^ Doesn't seem too hard , does it? :L (Joke)

Tootles! 

xxx L xxx


0 comments: